In order to prevent and reduce the risk of sexual offending in Victoria, Victorian Offender Treatment Association (VOTA) is a non-profit incorporated organisation that promotes the development of a consistent, well informed approach to the behaviour, treatment and management of sex offenders.
Coming Up ...
- vota Monthly Meetings: Held on the third Monday of each month. The next meeting will be held Monday 17 October 2011.. For more information, visit News & Information.
- vota/anzatsa symposium 2011
- Wednesday 23 November - Friday 25 November 2011. Victoria University, Melbourne.
- Registratons are now open. Click below for online registrations.
- Download the brochure from the link below.
- Call for Abstracts. Submissions are now closed and successful applicants will be notified.
VOTA gratefully acknowledges the South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault for supporting this website.
The Members' Area is
under review and will
remain closed until
becoming a member ?